Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving is almost upon us! We are not hosting this year but here are some things I might be doing if we were!

Oh Martha, you always make my crafty heart go pitter-pat.

I love these turkeys! You are never too old for elementary school type crafts.


This is like something from the Muppets (and that's a wonderful thing).


Nice chairs. I could handle my Turkey Day table looking this classy.



How about something stylish to put your gravy in? The Kitchn has a nice roundup of stylish gravy boats. The lovely Classic Century Sauce Boat is featured and if we were hosting Thanksgiving I would have to buy it. I already have the coffee set.



You could always go for something a bit more authentically mid century


Or maybe this? Maybe not.

If I was really into Thanksgiving I would put this on the roof to announce the festivities.


So there you have it, my random Thanksgiving post.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment